We are an independent creative agency who build close, long-term relationships with clients to break new ground.
Founded in 1995, we offer a range of services: brand strategy, branding consultants, corporate identity design, digital marketing, external and internal campaigns and packaging.
We enjoy working with a broad base of clients from both B2B and B2C sectors. In fact many of our clients cover both, or operate in B2B2C channels. Whatever your product or service, it’s about understanding your different customer segments and working out the most effective ways to ignite a dialogue with them that results in an action.
Based in Buckinghamshire we work with customers nationally and internationally as well as having strong connections with our local community.
Here’s what makes us tick:
We’re passionate about the power of branding, communications and digital marketing. We’re confident, flexible and self motivating. It comes across in our amazing service.
We’re inspired by ideas and innovation. Working together, we apply strategy, insight, thinking and planning to make sure our work performs as well as it looks.
We respect our clients, suppliers and each other. We believe in clear, open and honest behaviour. We have a strong sense of ethical and sustainable practices and try to achieve a happy work/life balance.
We’re friendly, down to earth people who understand real world challenges and how to solve them. We’re constantly sharing, learning and developing our own skills and knowledge.
Corporate and Social Responsibility matters to us at Milestone. We don’t claim to be perfect, but we do have some principles.
We always try to reduce waste, save energy, recycle materials and make sustainable choices where possible.
We support our local community businesses and education. We forge links with local education and offer work experience at key times of the year to relevant individuals.
We offer our support to many charity and not-for-profit organisations and work together to raise money for specific charitable causes.
We treat our suppliers as partners, an extension of our own team. Close collaboration with excellent suppliers means we can deliver better work, faster and more efficiently.
We strive to create a working environment that is safe and fit for purpose. We encourage healthy working and living.
All employees are respected and treated the same. We understand that a healthy work/life balance is important and are flexible when required.
We are an ethical business and equal opportunities employer.
“These are our cows, keep off!”
Working with Milestone, you’ll begin to notice the cows. They’re about the origins of branding. There was a time when branding meant burning a hot mark onto the rear end of a cow. It was about ownership.
It said, “These are my cows, keep off!”
For us, ownership is still the power behind successful brands. But the emphasis has shifted. It’s now about the ownership of a category, a customer goal, an authentic spirit. But above all it’s that feeling of shared ownership with your employees and customers.
Our job is to help discover what’s yours to own – and then burn it onto your customers’ minds.
Some of our clients
At Milestone we’re lucky to work with a wide range of clients – from growing businesses to global brands.
What our clients say about us
- “A big thank you to all the team for the spectacular job you have done for us (and, of course, continue to do for us). You have no idea how much the Milestone contribution means to us all here.”Jonathan KeighleyExecutive Chairman, SFM Europe
- “The brief was a challenging one as it had to encompass the broad offering that CIM has as well as being flexible enough to appeal to marketers at different stages of their careers. We’re excited by the result!’’Esme GodwinHead of Marketing and Development, CIM
- “I’ve been delighted with the work carried out by Milestone on the re-branding of our business. Their work has been bold, creative, innovative and, most importantly, consistent. However, what has impressed me most about Milestone has been their desire to work collaboratively. I feel by working together with me as a team to achieve the end goal they now have an intuitive understanding of my requirements. This understanding has led to them becoming an invaluable support to our business.”Allen ScottDirector of Customer Marketing, Inchcape Retail
- “Please extend my congrats to the team for the new look and style. Well done!”André LacroixCEO Inchcape PLC
- “We’ve had our best year ever, for both turnover and profit, since Milestone refreshed our brand. Now we know what a unique, ownable design and communications look and feel can achieve.”Jonathan KingMarketing Manager, Denman International
- “Milestone has really captured the essence of our brand and helped bring it to life across the whole organisation.”Lisa ConnollyMarketing Manager, RAC