Creating a new brand toolkit for Lloyds Banking Group’s specialist consumer finance provider.
Black Horse works with 5,000 UK dealers, providing market leading point of sale finance for cars, motorcycles, caravans and motorhomes.
Our brief was to refresh their branding, driven by the need for stronger digital execution, more ownable and versatile imagery, less templated look and feel, and compelling Point of Sale messaging and materials.
Working with key business stakeholders and Lloyds Banking Group’s brand team we successfully evolved the look and feel of the brand:
- A new typeface that was designed for screens, giving the brand a more distinctive voice across all channels
- Versatile, illustrative icon set
- Emotive photography style
- Engaging, confident tone of voice
- The brand’s strong black and white split background was enhanced by integrating a dynamic device
All changes were delivered in comprehensive brand guidelines, and brand workshop sessions to embed the new assets internally.